Cat's eye stone, also known as Lehsuniya, is a beautiful gemstone known for its remarkable resemblance to an actual eye of a cat. It is found in Sri Lanka, India, Brazil, China, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Russia, Madagascar, the United States, and Pakistan. It is a fast-acting gem that shows instant results.
The cat's eye is not merely a unique gemstone to adorn. It has multiple astrological benefits and healing properties. It is also one of the auspicious Navratri gemstones.
We have listed the top cat's eye stone benefits below:
- Improves Physical Health : The cat's eye is well-known to alleviate physical health complications by boosting immunity. It can help cure indigestion, liver cancer, skin cancer, kidney-related issues, leukemia, paralysis, genetic disorders, etc., caused by the malefic effects of planet Ketu.
- Enhances Spirituality : Wearing the Lehsunia stone can lead the path towards spirituality. It helps to cope with stress, pain and misery caused by malefic Ketu. The wearer can detach themselves from worldly desires and turn to spiritual enlightenment.
- Restores Losses : Chrysoberyl can help rekindle lost wealth, prosperity, and luck, particularly for individuals working in the share market, trading, etc. It can also offer emotional strength to help overcome the grief of people recently losing a loved one.
- Protecting Gemstone : Wearing Vaidurya stone is also considered a lucky charm. It can help ward off and protect against evil eye effects. It keeps accidents, financial debts, and other similar situations at bay.
- Sharpens Mind : Wearing the cat's eye gemstone blesses the wearer with clarity, improving awareness and memory. It enhances creativity and intellect. It also uproots fear and pessimism from the mind of the wearer.
Wearing a cat's eye stone has multiple benefits. However, one must wear it only if it is fitting for them. According to Vedic astrology, the gemstone best suits Capricorn (Makar) and Aquarius (Kumbh) zodiac signs. On the contrary, natives of Leo, Pisces, Sagittarius, and Aries should avoid wearing Lehsunia. Here's what Aries can wear - Read: 5 Good Luck Stones for Aries
Astrologers suggest cat's eye for individuals suffering from the malefic effects of Ketu. It helps strengthen the planet's weak position in one's birth chart and brings peace to life. Wear the stone on the middle finger of their working hand, preferably with Silver on a Tuesday evening or as an expert suggests. If you wish to know a gemstone's suitability, contact experts at GemsRoot.
It is necessary to be cautious when purchasing a cat's eye gemstone for astrological purposes, as many sellers proffer other similar-looking stones in the name of chrysoberyl.
Color : Yellowish green, brown-yellow or golden yellow with consistent body color is desirable.
Clarity : Lehsuniya stone without blemishes and spots ranks higher in value.
Cut : The gemstone is cut into cabochon shapes to maximize its light reflection and the cat's eye or Chatoyancy effect. The gem cutter must carefully cut the stone so that the fine silk inclusions that create the effect are untouched.
Cat's eye gemstone has several names, like Lehsuniya, Vaidurya,Vaiduryam or Vaidooryam, Ketu stone, Chrysoberyl cat's eye, etc.
Origin : Sri Lanka, Brazil, China, India, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Russia, Madagascar, the United States, and Pakistan.
Chemical Composition: BeAl2O4 + Fe, Ti
Hardness : 8.5/10 on Moh's scale
Specific Gravity : 3.68 - 3.80
Refractive Index : 1.740 - 1.777
Cat's eye gemstone is powerful for improving physical health, fighting illness, fostering spirituality, restoring financial losses, being safe from envy of foes and sharpening minds.
The natives of Capricorn (Makar) and Aquarius (Kumbh) zodiac signs can wear Lehsuniya stone. If an individual suffers from the malefic effects of Ketu, they can also wear the stone.
One can wear a cat's eye gem, preferably on the middle finger of the dominant arm. If a person is left-handed, they can also wear the stone on the left hand.
Cat's eye gemstone is a powerful stone. However, it is not equally beneficial for every zodiac sign. Contact our gem experts (Backlink: Contact Us Landing Page) to know if a cat's eye suits you.
A cat's eye gemstone can display instant results as soon as worn by the wearer. That's why it is essential to consult an expert astrologer before wearing it.
Cat's eye and tiger's eye are both powerful stones with unique benefits and healing properties. From a practical perspective, the hardness level of a cat's and tiger's eyes is 8.5 and 7 on the Moh's scale, respectively.
Cat's eye stone is a quick-acting and powerful gemstone. Wearing it can exhibit instant results and eliminate various difficulties, like Blue Sapphire.
The planet Ketu represents the Lehsuniya stone. Therefore, wearing the gemstone can strengthen the position of Ketu and reduce its malefic effects in life.