Welcome to GemsRoot.com, your ultimate destination for gemstone enthusiasts. By using, visiting, or becoming a member of our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. GemsRoot.com and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to these terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of the website or service after such changes will constitute acceptance of the new terms.
1. Electronic Agreement
This agreement is a legally binding contract that sets out the terms of your use of the website and your membership in the service. By accessing the website or becoming a member, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree to the terms, conditions, notices, and disclosures contained or referenced herein.
You agree to inform GemsRoot.com in the event of any disability to enter into any contract. Such disability shall entitle GemsRoot.com to restrict/change/terminate this agreement at its own discretion.
Our services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable laws of India and the country of their residence. The services are not permitted to be used by minors (which means, in most jurisdictions, those under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended GemsRoot.com members. Your use of the GemsRoot.com website represents and warrants that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
4. Non-Commercial Use
The GemsRoot.com website is for the personal use of individual members and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavours, unless registered and approved as an "Affiliate" of GemsRoot.com. Commercial endeavours include providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to GemsRoot.com or otherwise. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the website, including unauthorized framing or linking to the website, will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. GemsRoot.com shall be entitled to recover from you, your successors, heirs, assigns, etc. any profit, revenue, benefit, etc., which you have gained/received, expected, or are going to receive with a penalty of 50% of such profit/revenue/benefit by unauthorized use of this site.
5. Privity of Membership
Your membership is for personal use only. It cannot be assigned, transferred, or licensed for use by any other person or entity. Members are advised to make appropriate/thorough inquiries before acting upon any service advertisement. Our website does not vouch for or subscribe to the claims and representations made by advertisers. Kindly note that your membership at GemsRoot.com is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
This agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the website and/or are a member. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time by informing GemsRoot.com in writing to terminate your membership. If you terminate your subscription, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees or access to digital content or reports purchased through GemsRoot.com. GemsRoot.com may terminate your membership and/or subscription by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to GemsRoot.com. If you breach this Agreement, GemsRoot.com may terminate your membership in the Service without providing notice or disclosing the reason for the termination. In such cases, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. GemsRoot.com reserves the right to make all decisions related to account termination at its sole discretion. Even if your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, and all terms that can survive termination of this Agreement will be deemed to survive such termination.
7. Right to form Consortium/Associates
At GemsRoot.com, we reserve the right to outsource any part of our services to competent individuals or organizations, with or without informing you. However, it's important to note that your membership rights and responsibilities only apply to GemsRoot.com and not to any third-party individuals or organizations that we may work with.
8. Proprietary Rights
- Gemsroot.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Gemsroot.com website and the Gemsroot.com Service. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Gemsroot.com, and its licensors. You cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement, and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by Gemsroot.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees.
- Reliance on Content, Advice, Opinions, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Gemsroot.com Service or the Gemsroot.com Website, but not directly by Gemsroot.com, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Gemsroot.com does not:
- guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, or
- adopt, endorse, or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will Gemsroot.com or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Members. Any advice, opinions, or other information or content provided directly by Gemsroot.com through the Advice Section, User Forum, or Community Forum should not necessarily be relied upon. We recommend you visit a certified professional for any such advice, option, or information. Under no circumstances will Gemsroot.com or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Members.
9. Content Posted by You
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or the Website or transmit to other Members. You will not post or transmit to other Members any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading, or false information to the Company or to any other Member. If information provided to Gemsroot.com, or another Member, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading, or false, you will promptly notify Gemsroot.com of such change. Gemsroot.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Gemsroot.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, Gemsroot.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
- You understand and agree that Gemsroot.com may review and delete any content, messages, photos, or profiles (collectively, "Content"), in each case in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of Gemsroot.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either Gemsroot.com and/or its members.
10. Prohibited Activities
GemsRoot.com reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused our service or engaged in any behaviour that we deem inappropriate, unlawful, or illegal. To ensure a positive experience for all users, we prohibit the following activities:
- Impersonating any person or entity
- Stalking or harassing other users
- Sending abusive, obscene, or sexually oriented messages to other users
- Implying or stating that any statements you make are endorsed by GemsRoot.com without our prior written consent
- Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the service or its contents
- Posting, distributing, or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights
- Removing any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the service
- Interfering with or disrupting the service, the site, the servers, or networks connected to the service or the website
- Posting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the service
- Framing or mirroring any part of the service or the website without GemsRoot.com's prior written authorization, or using meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to GemsRoot.com or the service or the site to direct any person to any other website for any purpose
- Modifying, adapting, sublicensing, translating, selling, reverse engineering, deciphering, decompiling, or otherwise disassembling any portion of the service or the website or any software used on or for the service, or causing others to do so.
Please note that any violation of these rules may result in the termination of your GemsRoot.com membership.
11. Modifications to Service
GemsRoot.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service, either in part or entirely, at any time and without notice. You agree that GemsRoot.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service.
12. Disputes and Applicable Law
By using the Site, you unconditionally agree that any dispute involving the Site and/or the Service will be governed by the laws of India and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Delhi, India only.
13. Indemnity by You
You agree to indemnify and hold GemsRoot.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
14. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
15. Dealing with Advertisers
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that GemsRoot.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and GemsRoot.com regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the site or anything that is in violation of this Agreement, you shall report such violation to GemsRoot.com by writing to Customer Care. On receipt of such complaint, GemsRoot.com may investigate such complaint and if necessary, may terminate the membership of the Member responsible for such violation, abuse, or misuse without any refund of the subscription fee. Any false complaint made by a member shall make such member liable for termination of his/her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
Please contact customer service with any questions regarding this Agreement. GemsRoot.com is a trademark of JEWELS BY ANU PRIVATE LIMITED.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.