As a customer, you can browse our website without disclosing any information. However, at some point, when you decide to share your personal information, we shall collect, store, and use it to make the user experience better.
We can collect written or oral personal information from our website, email, telephone, newsletter subscription, etc. The information collected is not restricted to first and last name, billing address, email, phone number, etc.Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following manner:
- To confirm identity and prevent and detect fraud or abuse
- Facilitate your purchases and offer the services you request
- Confirm and track your shipment/orders
- Respond to queries and requests
- Review for errors and omissions and maintain the accuracy of information
- Customize products and services to your preferences, behavior, interests, demographic, etc
- Improve overall website, product offerings, services, promotional efforts, and user experience
We may share your information with our trusted partners in certain circumstances given below.
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our trusted partners for shipping, billing, payment, emailing, etc. These companies can use the data only to complete the transactions when required within the limits of GemsRoot and are unauthorized to use it for any other purpose.
- Special Events: In case there's a special event like contests, promotions, etc., where you may choose to participate. We can share your information with other participating parties. These parties are authorized to use the data only to manage the event and not beyond that.
- Compliance with Law & Fraud Protection: We may, and you consent to us to, use and disclose any data, including your data: (1) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (2) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful conduct, possible fraud, instances involving potential threats to the safety of any individual, or as permitted by law; and (3) to other companies and entities.
We are open to your valuable suggestions and feedback. It helps us improve our products and services to serve our customers better. If you want to talk to our customer support representatives, call us on 7428522177 or email us at email@example.com.
Important note: We may keep updating our privacy policies from time to time. Thus, we encourage our customers to check in periodically.