101 Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Wishes Celebrating Siblinghood
A day on the calendar that holds tremendous significance for brothers and sisters worldwide - Raksha Bandhan! It's an auspicious occasion celebrating the unique and timeless bond between siblings filled with love, care, support, and protection. As the festival is just around the corner, it's time we express our affection towards our siblings with thoughtful gifts, sweets and heartfelt Raksha Bandhan quotes!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes
It is the best time to let your siblings know how much you adore them through sweet Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Siblings given below. Write them on a greeting or message card along with the gifts and see a broad smile across their faces.
- "My brother may not always be at my side, but he is always in my heart" – Unknown
- "We know one another's faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can hang ourselves to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws." - Rose Macaulay
- "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero"- Marc Brown
- "As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!" - Catherine Pulsifer
- "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." – Amy Li
- "Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk." – Susan Scarf Merrell
- "Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return."- Unknown
- "A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self."– Marian Sandmaier
- "There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother." - Astrid Alauda
- "A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you." - Proverb
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes
Some siblings may live far from one another, but they are forever in their hearts! These Raksha Bandhan Messages and wishes below will cover any distance between the sibling duos! Write them Instagram captions, WhatsApp statuses or a personal message, but make sure they know how much you love them.
- We might often argue, fight, and disagree, but that doesn't change my love for you!
- You are my best friend forever! A very Happy Rakhi!
- Missing the flights and immense love that we shared in our childhood days! Love you and stay blessed.
- From fighting each other to looking out for one another through bad and good times, we grew up!
- You make me giggle when I'm mad and laugh when I'm sad. Thank you for being the light of my life! Wishing you blessings always, best friend.
- A day dedicated to my pillar of strength and my biggest secret keeper! Sending warm hugs and blessings.
- Distance means nothing when we are bonded by heart! Sending good vibes your way.
- Side by side or miles apart, our eternal bond binds our hearts!
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me, on one thing. You'll never lose me. I will always be here.
- For happy times shared through the years, for love, loyalty, laughter, and tears, and for the remarkable things only you can do. For all these things, I thank you with my heart.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brothers
Brothers are a gem in their sister's life, so do not hesitate to appreciate him by telling him how much he means to you this year. Below are some heartfelt messages for sisters that they can pass on to their brothers to make them feel loved and valued.
- You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure my path was smooth. Even if I explored the world, there could not be a better bro than you. Wishing you lives best always. - Anonymous
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road; they don't shorten the distance but light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. - Anonymous
- May you always be safe and guarded from harm. I love you, my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan! I pray that our bond of siblinghood continues to grow stronger.
- I hope that this Raksha Bandhan brings you all happiness and success in everything you do.
- You are the most special person in my life, and I pray that all your dreams come true. May you always be happy and healthy!
- May the brother-sister bond between us always remain strong. Wishing you a very happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May we always be by each other's side in good and bad times. Love you!
- I pray that all your dreams and aspirations come true. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I love you! I hope that this year brings you everything you desire in life.
- May the protective and pious thread of love that ties us together keep you safe from all harm.
- Dear brother! I love you so much. You are my best friend, and I care for you deeply. I pray that you will forever be happy and healthy.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sisters
One who has a sister will always have a friend! A thoughtful message for your sister is a small yet sweet gesture that will significantly impact her. Below are some quotes for your sister to make this occasion more memorable.
- Sending lots of love your way on this special day, sister!
- May the holy occasion of Raksha Bandhan fill your life with joy, luck, and prosperity!
- Sending you my love, care, and best wishes on this special day! Wishing you all the joy, happiness, and success in life!
- Wishing you all the joy and happiness that Raksha Bandhan brings!
- I am so blessed to have you as my sister. You are always kind and helpful; I know I can always count on you.
- Wishing you all the happiness that this special occasion can bring! May you be blessed with good health, luck, and prosperity always!
- You mean the world to me! I'm so grateful to have you in my life.
- You are the best sister anyone could ever hope for, and I feel so lucky to have you in my life!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness on this special day. You are my best friend, and I cherish our bond deeply. May we always be there for each other in good times and bad. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- You deserve nothing less than the best in life, dear sister. I pray that all your dreams come true!
Raksha Bandhan Funny Quotes for Brother
We are sure you and your brother share many memories of laughter! These Rakhi quotes will make any brother and sister laugh and walk down memory lane, allowing them to relive those good times and look forward to more.
- Raksha Bandhan is a reminder to thank God for having me as your sister!
- It would be just another day if you didn't have a sister like me to tie a Rakhi.
- Being blessed with a brother is like having a free bodyguard for a lifetime! Wishing you all the happiness in the world.
- With Rakhi approaching, it's high time you started looking for a present for me! - Your lovely sister.
- I thank God for blessing me with the best brother like you because he has the best sister like me! Warm wishes on this special day to you.
- Today I celebrate having found my partner in crime! Cheers to our unbreakable bond.
- I always wondered why you came into my life, and then I realized God wanted to add some humor, fun and a little trouble to my life.
- The one with siblings can only understand the pain of sharing clothes, chocolates, and parents. Happy Rakhi!
- Thank you for a life full of fights, scolding, and bruises. My life would be so bland without you!
- One day when you grow old, you'll realize what a wonderful sister you've been blessed with! Wisdom comes with age.
Raksha Bandhan Funny Quotes for Sisters
A sister is a brother's joy, even when most of it comes from cracking jokes on her. No matter how many sarcastic jokes siblings pass on one another, there's never a dull moment when there are around. These funny Rakhi Greetings will surely make it a brother-sister's day!
- There are many benefits of being related to me. For example, I'm your sibling. You're welcome!
- It's a brother's job to annoy his sister, no matter how old they are.
- My sister has the most incredible brother! I'm just saying.
- Being my sister is the only gift you need, this Raksha Bandhan!
- I smile because I'm your brother. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it.
- My sister has an awesome brother! True story.
- My sister is an annoying creature who is loyal, sometimes funny, and sarcastic, but a forever friend.
- Cheers on Raksha Bandhan to the sister who is the reason for many troubles in my life.
- I feel blessed to have a sister because I get to crack jokes on you. Cheers to our timeless bond of love and laughter!
- When I look at you, I see a boring sister. I hope this Rakhi brings you many tickles so you can laugh with me endlessly!
As we dive into the spirit of the pious occasion, let us celebrate the unique and timeless bond that unites brothers-sisters with a thread of love and protection. The heartfelt quotes and wishes we have shared in this blog remind us of the power of words that convey emotions that transcend time and distance.
This year, Gemstone Silver Rakhis from GemsRoot will help you elevate this celebration of siblinghood. These stunning Rakhi’s combine tradition and beauty, turning them into souvenirs of your love that endure through the ages rather than merely ornamental adornments.
Make this Raksha Bandhan genuinely special with the help of GemsRoot. Our alluring selection of Gemstone Silver Rakhis captures the special significance of each gem, enhancing your bond and bestowing benefits. Order our silver Rakhis today and bless your siblings with all the happiness and prosperity in all their future endeavors.