150+ Best Christmas Quotes for Your Loved Ones
- Posted by: Admin
'Tis the season of love, laughter, joy, and happiness! Like every year the Christmas spirit will be in full swing very soon. Families will decorate the Christmas tree, buy gifts, and pack them with care for their loved ones. The whole festival is about coming together, spending time and deepening connections. But how can you add more magic to the season? This is where Christmas quotes come in.
Besides baking your favorite cake and playing Christmas carols, choose to express your gratitude. Beautiful Christmas quotes help express your sentiments towards your friends, and family. So, whether you want quotes to write on a card, mail, or message, we have the best Xmas quotes listed below. You can also express your gratitude by gifting them something meaningful like gemstones! Emerald, Ruby, Blue Sapphire, and Yellow Sapphire are some good stone options for gifting.
After the excellent response on 101 Best Dad-Daughter Quotes & Sayings blog, we bring forth heartwarming quotes and messages. These heartfelt Merry Christmas quotes are sure to put a smile on your loved one's face.
Family Christmas Quotes
Christmas season is the best time to spend time with your family. They are your forever support system. Make sure to make them feel loved and seen through the Family Christmas Quotes given below.
- "The best of all gifts around a Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." — Bill Vaughan
- "Christmas is not about the lights, not about the presents, not about the food, but about being there for others, being a friend, loving someone whether they are family or not." — S.E. Smith
- "Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas." — Dale Evans Rogers
- "From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other." — Emily Matthews
- "Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone." — Charles M. Schulz
- "When we remember a special Christmas, it is not the presents that made it special, but the laughter, the feeling of love, and the togetherness of friends and family that made that Christmas special." — Catherine Pulsifer
- "Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most." — Ruth Carter Stapleton
- "Christmas is a holiday that we celebrate not as individuals nor as a nation, but as a human family." — Ronald Reagan
- "Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas." — Peg Bracken
- "One little Christmas tree can light up a home, so one little child can find a toy. One little Christmas tree can light up a home, so one little heart can find some joy" — Jeff Hanna
- "Christmas is the season of joy, holiday greetings, exchange, gift-giving, and families united." — Norman Vincent Peale
- "Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends." — Margaret Thatcher
- "Mankind is a great, immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas." — Pope John XXIII
- "Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all sticking together." — Rosie Thomas
- "Christmas is, of course, the time to be home, in heart as well as body." — Garry Moore
- "At Christmas, all roads lead home." — Marjorie Holmes
- "Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand." — Dr. Seuss
- "The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays." — W.C. Jone
- "Christmas is a piece of one's home that one carries in one's heart." — Freya Stark
- "I find that it's the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays." – Amy Adams
Christmas Quotes for Friends
Besides family, our friends fill our hearts with love. They are like a second family. We have put together some thoughtful and funny Christmas Quotes for Friends. These quotes and messages will make everyone cherish their friendships this X-mas.
- For you, at Christmas time: a wish for joy, warmth, and love.
- May you be blessed with love, joy, and the knowledge of just how special you are this holiday season.
- Thinking of you this season and wishing you a happy holiday.
- My Christmas is merrier because you're a part of it, my forever friend.
- I'll miss celebrating with you this Christmas. Eat a few extra cookies for me!
- It's people like you, my friend, that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you!
- No matter how far apart we are, the warmth of Christmas will bring us closer together.
- We were far apart during this holiday, but together in our hearts and minds. Merry Christmas!
- We may not be able to rock around the Christmas tree together, but I'll deck the halls in your honor.
- You pretend to be a Grinch, but I know how big your heart is. Merry Christmas from your very best friend.
- Nothing embodies the spirit of Christmas more than true friendship. That is what you are to me. Merry Christmas, my buddy!
- Your friendship is among the greatest gifts I have ever received. My Christmas wish is that you experience all the joy and happiness you deserve.
- When the tree comes down and the ornaments are put away, I'll still remember the joy of having friends like you around on Christmas Day.
- If only I could get my hands on Santa's sleigh, to be with you this Christmas I would be on the way!
- If Santa can travel around the world in a night, our bond can handle a few state lines. Merry Christmas.
- "Having a perfectly decorated tree is not what Christmas is about. It's about being with the people that you love." - Courtney Cox
- May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
- Remember when we were excited about Santa? Now we are excited about free parking. Merry Christmas to my forever friend!
- May this festive season sparkle and shine and may all your wishes and dreams come true.
- Remember when we thought 'adulting' would be fun? This Christmas let's be kids again!
Christmas Bible Quotes
While we're busy doing different activities, let's not forget to put God in everything we do. If you'd like to take some time to reflect on why we celebrate Christmas, these quotes below can help. Take a moment to go through these religious Christmas Bible Quotes.
- "At this Christmas when Christ comes, will He find a warm heart? Mark the season of Advent by loving and serving others with God's love and concern." – Mother Teresa
- "Christmas is a gift of love wrapped in human flesh and tied securely with the strong promises of God. It is more than words can tell, for it is a matter for the heart to receive, believe and understand." —Frank McKibben
- "The story of Christmas is the story of God's relentless love for us." —Max Lucado
- "It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you." – Mother Teresa
- "God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all can understand and receive it." —Pope Francis
- "Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both." —Phillips Brooks
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!
- "Peace with God, peace with others, and peace in your own heart." – Rick Warren
- "All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ." – David Jeremiah
- "Bless us, Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind." —Helen Steiner Rice
- Faith makes all things possible; Hope makes all things work, and Love makes all things beautiful, may you have all three for this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- Rejoice, the Lord is King! May the Christ of Christmas bring joy to your heart and peace to your soul.
- "Every good gift, every perfect gift, comes from above. These gifts come down from the Father, the creator of the heavenly lights, in whose character there is no change at all." — James 1:17. May you have a joyous Christmas!
- "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever!" — Hebrews 13:8. May you have a joyous Christmas.
- May your Christmas be filled with joy and gratitude because of all that Christ has given you.
- As Christmas carols fill the air with joy and merriment, as the chime of the church bell echoes all around, and prayers reach out to God, I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- "Generous persons will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed." — Proverbs 11:25. Merry Christmas!
- "Thank God for his gift that words can't describe!" — 2 Corinthians 9:15. Merry Christmas!
- "Love each other like the members of your family. Be the best at showing honor to each other." — Romans 12:10. Have a blessed Christmas and New Year!
- "Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." — Hamilton Wright Mabie
Quirky & Short Christmas Quotes
If you have a hard time finding the right words to express your sentiments, go for something small. Like these Short Christmas Quotes below are concise yet deliver your loving intentions.
- "Nothing seems to bring people together like Christmas." —Steven Dodrill
- "Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind." —Mary Ellen Chase
- "Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence." —Joan Mills
- "Christmas isn't a date on a calendar: It's a feeling in the heart." —Toni Sorenson
- "Remember this December that love weighs more than gold." —Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
- From home to home, to one place and another, the Christmas spirit brings us closer to each other.
- Believe in the magic of Christmas. May you have a very jolly Christmas!
- "Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness." —Mo Rocca
- "Christmas is not a story of hope. It is hope." —Craig D. Lounsbrough
- Be jolly and enjoy the Christmas cheer, as it only comes once a year.
- "It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air." —W. T. Ellis
- Make it December to remember. Merry Christmas!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- Wrap yourself in each other's presence and don't just submerge yourself in the presents.
- Christmas magic is silent. You don't hear it – you feel it. You don't see it – you believe it.
- Christmas is like hot chocolate; it's sweet and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- Believe in Santa Claus, reindeer and friends, and a Christmas joy that never ends.
- The magic of Christmas never ends when the greatest gift is your family and friends.
- Ugly sweater season is here for a reason… It's Christmas! Have a good one.
- Christmas cookies and happy hearts, this is how the holiday starts. Merry Christmas!
Also Read - Top Holiday Gift Ideas for 2023
Christmas Celebration Quotes for Cards
Giving Christmas cards with sweet Christmas Celebration Quotes is still a classic. It will surely warm the hearts of people receiving it. We hope these thoughtful Christmas Celebration Quotes below give an idea of what you can write on the cards.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter, and goodwill. I'm wishing you a new year full of joy and prosperity. Have a Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you much rocking around the Christmas tree and a restful New Year after.
- The gift of love. The gift of happiness. The gift of peace. May all these be yours this Christmas.
- May the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
- Jingle on over whenever you can! Can't wait to make the New Year merry and bright with you. Thanks for being a great friend!
- We hope your Christmas is incredible, and that you enjoy it surrounded by family and friends. All the best for the new year!
- It's time to decorate every nook and corner of the home, as you relish the goodies and cherish every get-together. May the holiday's festivities radiate in your lives long after Christmas passes.
- Christmas is all about spending an important and beautiful day with your favorite people. So, make sure to come to visit me this year.
- 'Tis the season to be jolly! Sending wishes for the happiness and excitement of Christmas and throughout the New Year.
- May the treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Greetings! With many good wishes for Christmas and the coming year.
- I bet you're going to have the most fun Christmas holiday! Hope it's full of laughter, and that the party doesn't stop until the New Year rolls around!
- Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this Christmas!
- Safe travels and warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas season and a very happy New Year.
- As Christmas comes closer this year, may your home be filled with laughter, love, and joy. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season.
- From my kin to yours, best wishes for Christmas! May your family enjoy health and happiness throughout the year.
- May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas, for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
- May You feel God's presence in the candles that softly spread their glow at Christmas. This Christmas may God's Blessings be with you.
- Wishing that your Christmas sparkles with festive cheer, like the shining star that you are.
- Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, and the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
Merry Christmas Quotes for Cards
In the age of text messages and emails, there's something special about sending and receiving Christmas cards. This year send your loved ones a Christmas card through mail. Make sure to write something heartfelt from the Merry Christmas Quotes below.
- "My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: Loving others." – Bob Hope
- "May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude."
- It's not what's under the tree that matters most, it's who's around it. Every year, I'm so grateful to have you.
- "Christmas is forever—not just for one day. For loving, sharing, and giving are not to put away." – Norman Wesley Brooks
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas and extend best wishes for the season.
- During this festive season of giving, let us take the time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. Merry Christmas!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
- May all your long-cherished dreams come true this Christmas. With love and warmth of heart, I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- You always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude. Sending you my warmest wishes and blessings.
- May your stresses be few, and your exclamations be: "Woo!" Merry Christmas!
- This season is all about sugarplums and snowball fights. Have an unforgettable Christmas!
- Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has offered so far. May faith and serenity descend on you. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a season full of fun parties, beautiful experiences, soothing challenges, and new memories to create!
- May the glow of Christmas candles brighten your day and your heart. Happy Holidays!
- Here's to gingerbread houses, hanging stockings and prioritizing love. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, may you get everything you want and need to fill your home and life with peace and bliss. Wishing you a promising new year!
- Christmastime—there's nothing like it. And I'm so glad I got to spend it with you.
- Know that you are always in my thoughts and my heart. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
- "Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy, who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows." — Edwin Osgood Grover
- As Santa Claus would say, "Merry Christmas to all and all a good night!"
Funny Christmas Quotes
If you want to ensure there's a smile on your loved one's faces this holiday season, don't forget to write these Funny Christmas Quotes on their cards. Hopefully, these quotes keep you and your friends and family entertained.
- "A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together." —Garrison Keillor
- "I love Christmas. I received a lot of wonderful presents I can't wait to exchange." —Henny Youngman
- "There's no experience quite like cutting your own live Christmas tree out of your neighbor’s yard." —Dan Florence
- "I left Santa gluten-free cookies and organic soy milk, and he put a solar panel in my stocking."
- "It's that special time of year when your whole family gathers together in one place to look at their cellphones." –Jimmy Kimmel
- "Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall." –Larry Wilde
- "You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights." –Maya Angelou
- "Christmas, here again. Let us raise a loving cup; Peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up." –Wendy Cope
- "Sending Christmas cards is a good way to let your friends and family know that you think they're worth the price of a stamp." –Melanie White
- "There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus." – Bob Phillips
Christmas Love Quotes
If you're searching for a romantic message for your significant other, here are some excellent Christmas Love Quotes. Make them feel the warmth of your love with sweet lines.
- You light up my life like a Christmas tree and fill my heart with joy. Merry Christmas my love!
- I never knew what my holiday season was missing until my soulmate walked into my life. Merry Christmas, love.
- Laughing with friends, drinking eggnog, and spending time with family this holiday season is more special because you are by my side.
- While Christmas might only come once a year, I get to love you all year round.
- Even on the coldest of winter days, your magical glow melts my heart every time. Merry Christmas to the love of my life.
- I completely understand the feelings of peace, joy, and love when I look into your eyes. Merry Christmas!
- The true meaning of the season can be felt the moment your fingers touch mine. Have the Merriest of Christmases, love.
- I finally understood the true magic of Christmas, the first Christmas morning I woke up in your arms.
- You are sugar and spice, and everything is nice this Christmas. May my love for you only grow this Christmas.
- With you, every jingle bell rings louder, and every light shines a little brighter. It's like you've opened my eyes to the true spirit of the season.
Christmas Quotes from Movies
The Christmas season also calls for some classic holiday season movies! We've gathered some Christmas movie quotes from our favorite movies to get your Christmas spirit going.
- "This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back?" — Kevin McCallister (Movie: Home Alone)
- "You can mess with a lot of things. But you can't mess with kids on Christmas." — Kevin McCallister (Movie: Home Alone 2: Lost in New York)
- "Never be afraid when people can't see what you see. Only be afraid if you no longer see it." — Jeronicus Jangle (Movie: Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey)
- "Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart."— Santa (Movie: The Polar Express)
- "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all really. Maybe it just needs a little love." — Charlie Brown (Movie: A Charlie Brown Christmas)
- "This is Christmas. The season of perpetual hope." — Kate McCallister (Movie: Home Alone)
- "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." — Buddy (Movie: Elf)
- "Yes! Yes, I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas!" — Ebenezer Scrooge (Movie: A Christmas Carol)
- "What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store? What if Christmas ... perhaps ... means a little bit more!"— The Grinch 9Movie: How the Grinch Stole Christmas)
- "No one should be alone on Christmas." — Cindy Lou Who (Movie: How the Grinch Stole Christmas)
Christmas will be here before you know it, so gear up! Write these Christmas wishes quotes on cards, texts or emails to your friends, family, and spouses. You can also use these quotes to give wisdom to the children, make them into DIY signs for home or just make your loved ones smile. If you want something more personal, contact us for personalized quotes and messages.GemsRoot.com! The stones will bring light, love, good health, and wealth all year round and not just Christmas. We also design bespoke jewelry for your fashion enthusiast loved ones. Team GemsRoot wishes you a Merry Christmas!